Chief Financial Officer
Opening exists for CFO. The successful candidates will partner with managers to design and implement tactical and strategic analyses to meet the Team's objectives. They will design and perform complex statistical analyses and apply these analyses to initiatives that support business programs. They will possess broad-based technical and business knowledge to anticipate emerging issues related to resource management and operational performance, and they will recommend subsequent strategies and business directions.
On a weekly basis, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing, auditing and validating operational performance data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics. The successful candidates will not only develop operational models and design statistical analyses, but also MIS/WAR's, cost accounting and oversee the accounting department. Treasury, to include but not limited to, cash flow, banking, credit and collections. Risk management, to include but not limited to, insurance policies, defending company from lawsuits and special projects. They will be expected to work independently with a minimum of supervision. They will lead ongoing resource modeling improvement efforts; manage projects, both small and large. The Chief Financial Officer will play a critical role in the organization, analysis, reporting, and control of information that will influence important resource management decisions.
Please refer to the Job Description to view the requirements for this job
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
- 7-10 years of accounting/financial reporting experienced required
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Must have a strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and planning skills
- Must be a self-starter who can operate with limited direction
- Manufacturing experience required, with transportation experience a plus
- MAS 90/200, advanced Excel experience required.
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago