The Operations Supervisor will oversee a team's effectiveness in daily functions that support the client relationship, overall client satisfaction and client retention. Provides leadership through coaching, training and development of a team of engaged employees. Supports and communicates Operations Core Strategies of Team, Revenue, Client Service, and Efficiency along with team initiatives.
- Manage and monitor day to day operations of team including work flow and assignment, call handling, follow up, emails and open issue resolution. Handle escalated issues from both internal and external clients. Complete and distibute daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring of staff through Client Connections trainings, customer service trainings, and existing knowledge transfer.
- Evaluate team's performance through quality monitoring, accuracy of work, client retention, and set branch objectives. Review results regularly in one-on-ones and team meetings.
- Support, manage and develop partnerships with Sales, Tax Department, Entity, Operations Managers and other corporate teams.
- Assist with Quarter End and Year End preparation, processing and completion.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a time sensitive department while remaining calm and cheerful
- Create and encourage a cooperative and positive attitude
- Detail orientated, well organized with a high degree of accuracy
- Professional in appearance and behavior
- Reliable and dependable; work beyond regular hours when needed.
- Self-starter and self-monitored with minimal need for supervision and decision making rulings that foster a high degree of accountability.
- Exceptional skills and ability toward positive customer service
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum two (2) years working in a supervisory position
- Minimum four (4) years in a payroll processing environment
- Working knowledge of payroll and payroll taxes
- Ability to train and develop others, with strong commitment to fostering teamwork
If pencil pushing is getting in the way of productivity, CompuPay can lighten your company's administrative load. Founded in 1980,...