Our sponsor, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Prinicpal Biostatistician to work on-site for their full-time, permanent opportunity.
The Principal Biostatistician will use their knowledge of statistical theory and applications pertaining to design of experiments, general linear models and variance components. Knowledge and experience in analysis of high dimensional data, especially clustering and classification methods and predictive statistical models for clinical data.
- Analyze data from phase I to IV trials including responsibility for program validation. Perform exploratory analyses in collaboration with the Project Statistician
- Prepare accurate, high quality reports of complex clinical trials for registration of drugs and biologics, publications and management
- Prepare specifications for data analyses by outside vendors as required. Assure compliance with the specifications by reviewing the vendors' products
- Participate on assigned international teams to promote harmonization efforts for clinical drug development
- Support management in resource planning and tracking for assigned trials and projects
- Capable of technically addressing and solving unique statistical problems
- Knowledge of appropriate regulatory agency regulations and guidelines
Peachtree BioResearch Solutions, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Peachtree is a premier contract research organization offering a wide range of comprehensive, clinical research services to pharmaceutical,...