Brink’s, Incorporated is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Finance & Accounting Specialist.
The Finance & Accounting Specialist is responsible for working within a team to execute accounting tasks and to drive results and quality. The incumbent will follow Standard Accounting Policies & Procedures and ensure that Customers are responded to in an accurate manner.
• Assist with monthly closing of the accounts payable, accounts receivable, or billing system as directed
• Run various processes in Hyperion, including queries, and payment predictors. Research and resolve a large volume of system-generated worksheets
• Assist Accounting in researching and resolving open bank reconciliation items.
• Provide customer service as needed with accounts payable, accounts receivable or billing issues.
• Provide financial analysis, variance analysis, and assistance with month end close
• Assist in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley internal controls requirements
• Prepare process documentation, perform testing of controls; assist with the implementation of a new financial systems or processes
• Prepare monthly various internal financial reports for presentation to Finance leadership
• Prepare bank and balance sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Minimum of 2 years experience speaking, writing and reading English and Spanish
• Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience utilizing MS-Excel and MS-Word
• Minimum of 1 year experience with Oracle or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience
• Minimum of 1 year experience with Hyperion consolidation application
• Demonstrated knowledgeable of the accepted accounting principles (FASB & GAAP)
• Certification in public accounting either in US or a major international market
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to handle a high volume account portfolio in an organized manner while staying focused on priorities and remaining professional
• Detail Orientated
• Strong leadership/management skills with the ability to influence others
• Customer focused
• Self-motivated and results-oriented
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic and changing work environment and work in cross-functional teams
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s, Incorporated. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s,...