Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world.
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 10,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to interpret ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
Your responsibilities will involve:
• Interpret ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction
• Carry out shallow and piled foundation designs, slope stability calculations and seismic assessments.
• Prepare Desk Study Reports on sites due for development.
• Create and execute laboratory testing programs
• Assist senior engineer in preparing work plans, coordinate subcontractors and perform field investigations
Qualified professionals will have a Bachelor's of Engineering in Civil Engineering or equivalent and a Master's Degree in Geotechnical Engineering. A sound knowledge of civil engineering fundamentals, soil and rock mechanics is necessary. At least 2 years of geotechnical work experience needed. PE license desired. Qualities include good communication skills essential for team-based working, excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment, and must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Things always look up for Arup Group, a global design and business consulting firm. The company provides engineering, architectural, and...