Public Health Solutions is a nonprofit organization that develops, implements and advocates dynamic solutions to prevent disease and improve community health. Programs of Public Health Solutions address critical public health needs such as maternal and child health, nutrition, access to health insurance, HIV prevention and care, and smoking cessation. We are able to provide many of our services through grants we receive. Public Health Solutions seeks a Part-Time Payroll Associate for its Fiscal Department to support our Director, Payroll Systems & Services with payroll and time and attendance.
Specifically, the Payroll Associate will:
• Enter Data into ADP Payroll System
• Calculate Paid Time Off, Retroactive Salary Increases and Allocations
• Reset employee passwords for ADP
• Respond to employee questions/problems/queries
• Review Payroll Reports
• File/Organize timesheets, reports and other payroll related documents
• High School Diploma or equivalent plus some college
• Minimum 1 year of Payroll experience, ADP preferred
Note: This position is 14 hrs. per week w/ an alternating weekly schedule of Monday & Tuesday and Thursday & Friday.
Public Health Solutions - 12 months ago