Oil Can Henry's - Tualatin, OR
The Staff Accountant has the responsibility to carry out the critical financial recording and reporting functions of the company's and franchisees' general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other accounting activities.
- Code and prepare accounts payable invoices. On a weekly basis, process automated checks.
- Enter, verify and reconcile electronic fund transfers made by the Company's major vendors.
- Reconcile vendors' statements.
- Prepare bank reconciliation for franchisee(s). Make general ledger entries and prepare monthly financial statements for franchisee(s).
- Assist the CFO in the preparation of statistical reports and numerous other accounting projects as needed.
- Make general ledger entries and prepare monthly financial statements for other related entities.
- For each payroll cycle create the FUTA, SUTA, & Workers Compensation tax entries.
- At month-end calculate and create the payroll accrual entry and payroll tax accrual entry.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance desirable, or three year equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Familiarity with major accounting software, Great Plains and ADP experience a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Professional Suite, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines, critical
We offer a competitive wage, medical & dental benefits, and PTO.
Go to: WWW.HENRYSJOBS.COM
Select "OCHI-Corporate Office Tualatin, OR" as your primary location.
We receive a significant volume of applications and cannot respond to each applicant individually. We review all applications and will contact only those candidates who skills, experience, and qualifications meet our requirements for the position. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your application.
We are a drug free, equal opportunity company and participate in the federal E-verify program.