Client Service Consultant 2
2051 KILLEBREW DRIVE - BLOOMINGTON, MN
The Client Service Consultant is a member of the Servicing Integration Lender Relations Team, whose mission is to analyze, educate and influence Correspondent Lenders on Final Document delivery, Insuring and MERS processing with a goal to mitigate risk and optimize performance along with reducing cost per loan.
Duties include daily interaction with assigned Correspondent Lenders providing critical reporting and support including but not limited to:
- Review daily/weekly Final Document, Insuring & MERS reportsfor compliance with FHA/VA, MERS, and Wells Fargo guidelines; communicates with management in regards to lenders compliance concerns.
- Distribute performance reports to correspondent lenders and/or internal business partners (i. e. MERS, Sales & Internal Risk Management).
- Influence Correspondent Lender performance by communicating weekly (as applicable) with Correspondent Lenders on Insuring, MERS and Final Document issues; providing direction on potential resolutions. Creation of Action Plans as applicable.
- Completes review of identified issues and performs research using multiple systems include: LPS, Arrow, FHA Connection, VA Portal, MERS Online, and Loan Image Viewer.
- Provides ongoing guidance to correspondent lenders on Insuring, Final Documents and MERS issues. Discussions are frequently based on issues identified in weekly performance reports. CSC also provides SME support to each other, and other internal business partners on Final Documents, MERS and insuring.
- Completes monthly billing review for MERS and Final Documents prior to delivery to Financial Processing.
- Conduct insuring calls with correspondent lenders to determine approval to sell government loans to Wells Fargo.
3+ years client service or related business experience.
Superior organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communications abilities. High level problem solving skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communications abilities.
- High level problem solving skill.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Ability to work with minimum direction and supervision.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with and influence various levels of staff and management.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with management.
- Demonstrated skill and competency with verbal and written communications.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and the ability to present complex ideas to management.
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment with multiple priorities and strict timelines and able to organize for responsiveness and efficiency.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- College Degree;
- 3+ years client service within mortgage and/or real estate operations environment;
- Previous Experience with Arrow, Loan DQ, LPS/Fidelity, or MERS;
- Previous experience in the areas of Lien Release, or Final Docs.
Wells Fargo - 9 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It prov...