The Occupational Therapist assesses plans and conducts individualized occupational therapy programs to help patients develop, regain, or maintain their ability to perform daily activities.
- Teaches patients skills/techniques and how to use adaptive equipment for participating in activities.
- Studies, evaluates, and records patients' activities and progress.
- Responsibilities may include the following indirect patient care activities:
- Documentation pf patient records.
- Physician contact, including attendance at rounds.
- Family training.
- Interaction with the Interdisciplinary team.
- Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy preferred.
- One year of prior experience preferred or experience via educational program.
- Valid State Drivers License required.
- State Occupational Therapist License required.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, hospital values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits Catholic Health Initiatives core values:
: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...