The Director of Customer Management Systems, BSS Application Development, will provide strategic and operational leadership in the design and development of the company's internal Call Center support applications.
This individual works closely with the business to effectively translate business strategy and objectives into technological capability, while collaborating with Architecture to assure technological compatibility and compliance with the architectural road map. Drives strategy and manages resources (both internal and vendor provided, on and off-shore) to ensure best in class solutions that are of high quality, cost effective, sustainable and market leading.
1. Works closely with the Customer Care, Customer Experience, Sales and Retention teams to provide new solutions to support and drive new business development initiatives
2. Extensive technical expertise in web based applications, User Interface Design methods, eCommerce, Content Management and Search technology / platforms, Intelligent Data Decisioning /BPM and Call Center application platforms
3. Provides direction, leadership, & professional development to a team of highly skilled technology professionals through effective hiring, coaching and rigorous performance/talent management processes.
4. Influence and implement a resource strategy (internal vs. vendor) based on business need, scope of work, cost, and skill requirements.
5. Foster a collaborative, success-oriented team environment where resources are empowered and accountable.
6. Provides technical direction, sets vision, goals and direction of the team
7. Integrate 3rd party service providers to ensure accountability and drive alignment with the technology needs for the business
8. Serves as a point of escalation for external customers as well as internal team members
9. Strategically plan and prioritize software/solution releases within planned release schedules based on enterprise business strategy, business and technology need, and impact while assuring appropriate scope, size and impact of releases to end users.
10. Champion and ensure compliance with organizational standards, practices and
11. Manage resource commitments across multiple customers / projects
12. Manage the process for tracking, invoicing and reporting of billable services
13. Participate in the Incident Management Process
14. Manage team performance and efficiency and make recommendations for process improvements resulting in increased quality of service and customer satisfaction.
1. 10+ years of experience required in Call Center application development or related field.
2. Requires strong experience in developing, delivering and supporting quality Call Center software solutions including Knowledge Management, Business Process Management, and Decision Management applications.
3. Strong expertise in customer / vendor relationship management
4. Comfortable leading and influencing remote disparate groups
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with 6.2 million total residential and commercial...