EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Service Desk Analyst to join our world-class Field Operations organization in our Boise, ID office. The Service Desk Analyst will work the 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM shift. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, work extremely well under pressure, and have a clear ability to thrive in a fast paced, customer driven environment. Furthermore, the successful candidate will demonstrate an unrelenting commitment to bettering our tools and processes by continuously looking for more efficient ways to deliver value.
• Monitor our network of remote devices
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues
• Configure communication devices
• Identify, correct, and/or escalate data quality issues with sites, energy meter data, and contact information
• Provide coverage as part of our 24x7 service desk team
• Respond to customer support requests via phone and email
• Learn Demand Response protocols and program rules
• Participate in Demand Response event training and simulations
• Execute Demand Response events
• Become an expert in EnerNOC’s core operational processes
• Develop deep understanding of issues surrounding load curtailment, emergency backup generation, and demand response programs across the nation
• Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required
• 1-2 years in customer facing role
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
EnerNOC - 2 years ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...