Perform visual inspection of aluminum emblems and Class A parts to established standards. Pack parts into molded shipping trays per packing specifications. Inspect parts mounted on rolls. Separate rejected parts for further analysis by QA personnel.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Inspect parts and aluminum sheets for defects. Duties include light assembly of parts, installing adhesive backplates, and assembly of packaging – cardboard cells.
- Some computer data entry required: Track counts of approved and rejected parts, Clock into / out of work orders, labor tickets.
- No prior experience required.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED required.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
GM Nameplate Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE) M/F/D/V. GM Nameplate Inc. is an alcohol- and drug-free work place. All qualified candidates must pass a drug screening as a condition of employment.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GM Nameplate - 10 months ago