Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,
Computer Science, or related field or equivalent
combination of experience and instruction.
Technical understanding and system reporting of one
or more Human Resources management systems such as ADP Enterprise and Self Service Portal, Virtual Edge and Kronos Time and Attendance system. Strong working knowledge of database relationships.
3-5 years of related experience.
Skills and Ability: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
High degree of technical communication and follow-up skills.
Ability to use discretion and confidentiality in handling associate information.
Ability to collaborate across all functional areas.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and utilize resources when needed.
The HRMS Analyst is responsible for the administration of the human resources information system by maintaining the database and designing methods to collect, input and retrieve data while maintaining historical data and integrity. The HRMS Analyst provides technical assistance, working as a liaison between all functional components within the HR department to facilitate the development, maintenance, and integrity of technical solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Collect, analyze, input and update data.
- Monitor and improve data collection to include continuous evaluation of the HRMS output for accuracy.
- Maintain system to ensure continued operations and reporting efficiency, and resolve software and hardware issues.
- Generate reports for Human Resources and management. Alter query variables in order to generate more complex or ad-hoc reports.
- Implement necessary processes to maintain an accurate, productive and current system as it relates to control tables and system structures.
- In consultation with Director of HR Systems, administer system security determining user access levels.
- Assist with training Human Resources and organization staff on system access and utilization.
- Respond and resolve all inquiries that are raised from Help Desk and system users.
- Evaluate trends and make recommendations to address top user/system issues.
1. Assist with maintenance of HR system.
2. Maintain up-to-date with industry and technical knowledge/trends.
3. Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching 401K, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental insurance, vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance program, health advocacy program, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, paid holidays, associate discount, a credit union, an on-site gym and wellness programs.
The Vitamin Shoppe - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Vitamin Shoppe helps vitamin-takers meet their recommended daily requirements. The fast-growing company sells vitamins, supplements, and...