In this position the person will be responsible to develop and design the high speed circuit blocks used in Rambus DRAM development projects. These physical layers are the high speed mixed signal blocks, designed in advanced DRAM technology nodes. The knowledge and experience in Serializers, de-serializers, high speed receivers, equalization techniques, samplers, transmitters, multi clock domain custom digital data-path circuits and clocking circuits are necessary. The designer will be responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and silicon bring-up.
• B.E/B-Tech in electronics engineering with at least 5 years of experience or
• MS/M-Tech degree in electronics/VLSI with 4+years of relevant experience.
• The candidate should have prior experience of high speed custom circuit design.
• Knowledge of serializer, de-serializer, bias generation, on-chip regulation, on-chip impedance circuits and PLL is desirable.
• Experience in designing memory interfaces such as DDR2/3
• Experience working in leading R&D and future technology development projects is desirable.
Rambus - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Rambus is the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market. Unleashing the intellectual power of our world-class...