Are you looking for an internship in a fast-paced organization that is among the top Internet retailers in the world? Market America is looking to fill internship positions within its Mall Management department. These positions will support overall company marketing-related projects with specific focus on marketing campaigns, content creation and daily operations.
The ideal candidate will be able to work 20-25 hours a week through August 2011, and will be majoring in and/or have college coursework in one or more of the following areas: marketing, journalism, public relations, English, business administration or a related field.
This position will be working on a number of projects, including but not limited to:
This is a paid internship. We are not able to offer college credit at this time.
- Assist with daily operation of the marketing group
- Audit Web sites, analyzing merchandise data and creating action plans to improve merchandising statistics
- Support with and creation of marketing campaigns, including but not limited to market research and competitive analysis
- Create content, research and editing duties involving marketing campaigns, Powerline articles and social media outlets (blogging, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Focus on Search Engine Optimization analysis for Web portal categories to improve marketing efforts
- Assist in execution and follow-up of marketing programs
- Oversee inventory of marketing materials, binders and regularly asked for documents
- Support and protect brand by making sure that positive messaging is maintained in community and establish consistency of messages
- Manage online discussions by listening to what the users are saying, reading discussion forums, and responding in a timely manner to the users’ needs
- Regularly monitor and track social media trends and statistics for Mall Management and Executive Team, including data related to visitors, pageviews, exits, bounce rates, etc. as it relates to various campaigns
- Work across departments to ensure proper messaging is being executed online that will help reach the company objectives
Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.marketamerica.catsone.com/careers
For additional information about Market America, please visit: www.marketamerica.com
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Market America
Market America is a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing. With more than six million customers and 180,000 Shopping Consultants worldwide, the company has generated over $3.4 billion in accumulated retail sales. Headquartered in Greensboro, NC – the company was founded in 1992 by president and CEO James Ridinger and employs over 600 people globally with international operations in the United States , Canada , Taiwan , Hong Kong , Australia and the Philippines . Through its revolutionary One-to-One Marketing concept, Market America combines the Internet with the power of people – creating the ultimate online shopping destination. More information is available at www.MarketAmerica.com
Market America - 3 years ago
Calling itself a cross between Amazon and QVC, Market America is an Internet marketer and broker of products and services from a variety of...