Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project. Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio. 3-5 years of prior experience in project management is required.
Main Scope of Project:
Expansion of our digital product ( company.com ) to over 100 countries.
Four key workstreams exist to accomplish the expansion, each representing a different model and solution. The project will focus on ensuring overall solution readiness, Agent and Customer readiness and internal Company support readiness to meet the objectives and timelines for the project. The role will ensure all areas of the project are executed to plan.
Key Objectives for the current priority work stream:
Top 3 Technical Skills:
- Design and launch a “Fast Track” program to launch Company Digital transactional services to a broader set of countries quickly
- “Broad not deep” approach—defer localization and performance optimization to later
- Complements more heavily localized expansion initiatives already underway
- Launch 25+ new markets during H2 2013
- Scale to 50+ new markets by the end of 2014
- Use market-by-market performance of new sites to guide prioritization of further localization (e.g., content / languages; local acquiring; more payment methods; more localized risk; etc.)
MS Project, Office and Outlook.
Top Personality Traits:
Strong communicator, negotiator and motivator.
Project plan/schedule ownership, Team meetings, follow up on risks/issues/dependencies, communication (across the team and stakeholders) and monitoring progress.
Require experience managing global technology implementations with partners in addition to experience with design/development/launch of on-line customer applications/web sites.
Ability to work outside of normal business hours required due to global nature of the project and need to engage resources from around the world.
Assignment is planned to run for 6 months with a possibility to extend to 12 months
Monster - 14 months ago