Riverbed Cascade combines visibility into end-to-end application delivery dependencies and Network Behavior Analysis (NBA) to address these management gaps. Riverbed's management solution spans network, security, and data center operations groups to provide application performance management, improved threat and compliance management, and CMDB discovery.|
Cascade collects millions of network flows every minute, saving the data in a highly-optimized proprietary database and performs real-time analysis. Cascade detects network operation issues and security anomalies in real-time, alerting network administrators before customers call in for help. Cascade is a go-to network visibility tool for network managers and directors in Fortune 500 companies around the World.
Software QA Engineers - New Grads – Cambridge, MA
• Develop, extend, execute, and analyze regression, functional, and performance test plans and automation for Cascade Physical and Virtual Products.
• Identify, setup, test, and troubleshoot permutations of software, hardware, and network configurations.
• Develop and extend scripts, programs, and other tools to implement test automation.
• Document and track your work and participate in code and design reviews.
• Bachelor’s degree in CS/CE/EE/Math/Physics or related fields
• Scripting and/or programming using one of the following: Perl, python, ruby, tcl, C/C#/Objective C/C++, or java.
• Want and expect to be measured and rewarded based on results and productivity
• Strong experience with QA Engineering methodologies.
• Great logical debugging ability.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
• Can approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and methodologies.
• Solid attention to detail.
• Can work on your own but know when to ask for help.
• Master’s degree in CS/CE/EE/Math/Physics or related fields.
• Fluency in object-oriented Perl and shell command line.
• Familiarity with Linux/UNIX-based systems.
• Familiarity with networking (TCP/IP routing/switching, iOS/CatOS devices, WANs, iSCSI, etc.) and Wireshark.
We feature an attractive compensation package including salary, stock options, employee stock purchase program, 401(k) matching, and comprehensive benefits. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, M/F/D/V.
Riverbed Technology, Inc. - 20 months ago