Sunrise Bank of Arizona, located in Phoenix, AZ, is currently looking to fill the position of Retail Operations Specialist , responsible for various duties including monitoring all loan participation transactions, handling customer request for information, processing loan payments and draws. This position is also responsible for account file maintenance and new loan input.
- Administer internet banking and cash management system.
- Handle bank inquires and internal problem resolution.
- Wire Transfers
- Retail input verification / filing
- Maintaining retail exception report
- Reconcile general ledger & ARP to system reports
- Preparation of reports
- FRB Balancing
- May perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in departmental projects, assignments and performs additional duties as needed.
- Review & mail CD notices and interest checks.
- CIF Balancing
- Daily report distribution
- Correspondent account review
- IOLTA Reporting
- Unclaimed Property Report processing
- User Certifications
- 10 key adding machine
- Type 50 wpm
- Working knowledge of Excel & Microsoft Word.
- One-two year banking related experience preferred.
- Previous customer service skills.
Capitol Bancorp Limited is an EEO/AA employer, M/F/D/V. This company maintains a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Talmer West Bank
- 2 years ago - save job