Minimum 3 years experience required
Provides in-person and telecommunication reception for incoming Human Resource (HR) inquiries. Assists HR personnel in the operation and maintenance of shared office equipment. Processes the mail and performs general office work as required by the Director of HR Operations and the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) staff.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) preferred.
- 3 years of front-line customer service experience required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Experience with multiple phone lines required.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.