Farnsworth Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering and architectural firm that offers our valued clients over 300 employees located in a nationwide network of offices. We are also one of the nation’s leaders in sustainable design initiatives. Farnsworth Group is an employee-owned company with a rich 100-year history that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We have the following position available:
MicroStation / AutoCAD Technician
We are looking for the right MicroStation CAD / AutoCAD Technician to join our Land Survey Section in Denver, CO. Job duties will include preparing drawings in MicroStation or AutoCAD for all types of survey plats including but not limited to topographic surveys, rights-of-way, easement and annexation plats and subdivision final plats.
Specific Qualifications include:
- Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Aided Drafting, preferred
- 2 – 10 years of experience, preferred
- MicroStation and AutoCAD Civil 3D experience, required
- InRoads CADD Software experience, required
- Previous topographic and boundary survey experience, preferred
- TMOSS experience preferred
- Knowledge of CDOT standards preferred
- Experience with ArcGIS, preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
· Medical/Dental Plans
· Prescription Drug Program
· Vision Plan
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Flexible Spending Account
· Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online, by clicking on the “Apply Online” link or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Farnsworth Group - 19 months ago
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering and architectural firm that offers our valued clients over 300 employees located in a...