Lead role in technical evolution of primary Children’s databases. Directs the activity of multiple DBA personnel supporting large scale enterprise relational databases. Architects highly reliable, high performance database processing environments. Diagnose and write expert level system and application code enabling required functionality for strategic advantage and database system efficiencies. Apply substantial depth of skill and experience in reviewing and recommending data modeling and database design. Effectively provide technical mentorship in all areas of database support for assigned technical resources. Aid development teams in comprehension and effectiveness of high performance coding techniques. Work directly with business and IT leaders in a senior level consultative role, ensuring best practices for database security, availability, recoverability and performance. Lead specialized work efforts and projects at an enterprise level. Act as IT liaison in database architecture areas with major software vendors.
- BS/BA degree in IT related field, or technical school certificate/diploma
- At least fifteen (15) years of Information Technology experience in support of medium to large relational database applications, including at least three (3) years managing or supervising a technical team or large scale project management
- Specific technology support roles with responsibility for producing structured, formal requirement specifications and documentation.
- At least ten (10) years of direct, mainstream relational database experience
- Direct experience with any of the following: Cache, Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Oracle 11g Enterprise RAC
- Dataguard Replication
To apply for this position, please click Apply Now/Create Profile.
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center was a big name for little kids, so they changed it to what everyone already used:...