Immediate Opportunity for a Marketing Assistant in CO!
We are currently seeking an individual with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience
to support our Marketing/Business Development team. The MYR Group
Marketing/Business Development team provides support to operations and senior
management in their B2B client relationship building efforts throughout all of
our nationwide district office locations. Located in our Henderson, CO office,
this position will report directly to the Marketing Manager and provide
assistance in the development of high quality, professional prequalification
submittals, presentations and other marketing initiatives.
- Prepare prequalification information
- Respond to questionnaires and surveys
- Database entry, record management and soliciting updates internally (CRM
& Microsoft Access)
- Develop marketing packets and presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create organizational charts and update company resumes
- Edit/revise brochure content and graphics using Adobe InDesign
- Draft copy for newsletters, website, statement of qualifications, surveys,
client brochures, and other marketing-related pieces
- Develop and maintain website (using WordPress) and intranet content
- Pull reports as requested (project history database, statistics, D&B,
- Various administrative tasks including: packaging marketing materials for
presentations (printing, creating tabs and labels, shipping), scheduling
meetings, ordering supplies, maintaining marketing materials inventory, handling
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably within Communications, Marketing,
Business or other related field
- 2-3 yrs prior experience in a professional organization; construction,
engineering and electric utility industries are a plus but not mandatory
- 2-3 yrs of experience with Adobe Suite
- Experience working with CRM systems preferred but not mandatory
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft Office
(Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and manage a
- Energetic, hard-working, personal initiative and ability to work as a team
- Excellent writing & proof reading skills
Excellent benefits including:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com . If you require an
accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment
Hotline at 1-855-695-1321.
The MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
MYR Group Inc. is a specialty contractor serving the electrical infrastructure market in the United States. The Company’s operations are...