High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
Ability to cashier (using POS system)
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
* Basic English Reading and Writing Skills
* Able to Pass Background& Drug Screening
* A clean driver's license
* Must be able to carry & lift up to 50lbs and above
• Assists in preparing of food and have some cooking skills.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Fills beverage machines & vending machines, sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Maintain a clean and valid driver's license
* Drive vehicle into positions for loading and unloading
* Load vehicle w/product in manner ensuring goods are prop;early and securely stowed
* Able to lift 50lbs or more on a consistent basis
* Communicate w/ Office
• Participates on safety & training courses as required.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule - Mon - Fri - 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Subject to Change