Requisition #: 56664
Job Title: Major Accounts Sales Representative
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
In a world where success is a constantly moving target, companies come to ADP because they want to focus on what matters . Clients turn to ADP for solutions built with them in mind. They want to work with the best people. They want a partner who's as passionate about their success as they are. By choosing the right partner, companies enjoy the freedom to focus on what matters and realize their full potential. Now is your time to join the ADP team as a Workforce Management Consultant (also known as Major Account District Manager) supporting BPO. In this critical role, you will enable companies to focus on what they do best by providing them with industry-leading technology and workforce management solutions that help to reduce labor and benefits costs, attract and retain their valued employees and stay compliant with complex tax regulations. Our Major Accounts division partners with companies with 50-999 employees and is in search of high energy individuals with aggressive hunting skills in a quota-driven environment. ADP understands how important our workforce is to our continued success. Our goal is to attract, motivate, and retain exceptionally talented and committed associates. That's why we are ready to invest in your personal success. We offer a comprehensive blended learning approach that combines virtual and classroom training. We also provide the latest online tools including Salesforce.com, the Virtual Learning Center, and ADP University, empowering you to work at the most efficient and effective level.
Responsibilities of a Workforce Management Consultant/District Manager for BPO (Business Process Outsourcing):
- Cultivate a targeted list of companies within a protected geographic territory to implement workforce management solutions.
- Dedicated to selling ADP's Administrative Services Outsourcing products and services including recruiting, selection, benefits administration, training, safety and loss prevention to existing clients in his/her assignment.
- Execute a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, and HR Directors to convert prospects into clients.
- Prospects the entire assigned territory by phone canvassing, foot canvassing, vertical marketing, bank marketing, direct mail and developing client referrals.
- Calls on existing, assigned Major Account clients to assess additional service requirements and sells ADP products.
- Develops a business plan with the Major Accounts Area Product Leader, Sales Executive, VP Sales and Division VP of Sales which details activities to be followed during the fiscal year which will focus the Resource DM on producing or exceeding quota.
- Works at improving both product and professional skills by participating in training sessions within ADP and through their own efforts.
- Maintains accurate records of all activities (calls, presentations, sales, etc.) within their assignment.
- Serves as a liaison between the new client and ADP support groups throughout the conversion cycle.
- Attends and participates in weekly Roll Call meetings.
Benefits: We'll support your career growth with ongoing sales training, advanced sales tools, and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. Outstanding performers who achieve 125% of quota will be awarded with our annual President's Club qualification. Additional benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Laptop computer
- Car and Cell phone allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package that starts on your first day of employment
- ADP Stock Purchase/Option Plan
- Pension Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonuses, Trips, Merchandise and Lots of Fun
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
Requirements include 3 to 10 years of experience in a quota-driven sales position, preferably in a strategic (non-commodity) sales environment (technology, outsourcing, business products, services or HR solutions). BS in Business Administration or equivalent education. Excellent prospecting, presentation and selling skills with the ability to achieve quota. Ideal candidate displays maturity, competitiveness, business savvy and a good work ethic.
Along with this rare opportunity come many exceptional advantages, including a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions, advancement opportunities, comprehensive benefits beginning your first day of employment, world-class training, pension, 401 K, ADP stock options and more.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and /Afbenefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunityfirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Milwaukee, WI
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Outside Sales
ADP - 17 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...