Business Title: Manager, Data Protection Administrator
Requisition Number: 34996
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Information Technology
State: New Jersey
At KPMG, you’ll find award-winning diversity initiatives, a broad spectrum of affinity networks, and a formal mentoring program. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, Data Protection Administrator to join us in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Provide day-to-day (24x7) support and oversight of Operational and Administrative activities related to the Data Privacy suite of products such as Cyber Ark, Vormetric, Optim and Guardium, which includes System and Application Architecture and Design, Disaster Recovery Planning and Design, Policy Creation and Configuration, Backup and Recovery Strategies, Patch Testing, Support and Maintenance, Future Strategies and Vendor Coordination
- Provide backup support for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) core applications, which include an Axway/Tumbleweed Secure File Transfer infrastructure, K-Drive, (an EMC based simulated Windows environment used for Engagement Team collaboration) and a RSA SecurID authentication infrastructure
- Help to ensure that service objectives and business expectations are met based on built-in remedy trouble-ticket Service Level Agreements and project timelines
- Five years of experience working with Data Privacy tools or Security applications, or a Bachelor’s degree in Advanced Windows 2003/2008 Security and Administration from an accredited college/university
- Proficient troubleshooting and debugging skills and a familiarity with SQL and UNIX or Linux command sets
- Advanced knowledge of Computer Networking and Network Security (IP Addressing, VLSM, Firewalls, ACLs, Authentication protocols, Authorization, VPN, PKI and Encryption, and Protocol Analyzers) and an understanding of Directory Services including Active Directory, LDAP, and TDS
- Knowledge of Data Modeling, Database Catalogs, Schemas and the MSSQL command set, including Selects, Inserts, and Loads, for data manipulation
- Firm understanding of the data privacy impact on other business units and the ability to apply that knowledge to solve complex issues
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and services simultaneously
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 17 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...