Comply with all Company Procedures, as outlined in manuals, bulletins, and memos. Perform job duties in a timely and efficient manner. Follow Company, local, and government safety and security policies and procedures. Communicate with Station Manager and HDQ Global Control Center on any issues or irregularities that affect the operation. Work to ensure all staff, customers, vendors, and government authorities are aware of the Atlas and Polar arrival and departure times at your station. Ensure that all required equipment and personnel are in their proper position prior to aircraft arrival and departure at the assigned parking location. Coordinate with customers to ensure proper and timely load planning. Ensure that all required preload checks are accomplished in order to ensure Joint Inspection, cargo, and ULD integrity and compliance. Certified to perform all aspects of ground operations including load planning, weight & balance, SME Joint Inspection, dangerous goods, deicing, fueling, catering, security, cargo documentation, etc. Certified as MTS Coordinator and DBL Coordinator. Able to supervise all others operating this equipment. Coordinate and supervise all cargo- related functions associated with handling the flight, which includes inspection of ULDs, checking the weights randomly or on-site inspection of pallets being weighed prior to being loaded onto Atlas Air or Polar Air Cargo aircraft. Insure a thorough HAZMAT check of all outbound cargo is conducted. Check accuracy of NOTOC, create if necessary. Ensure that the departing crew receives NOTOC in a timely manner so that crewmembers may conduct their inspection. Compute Weight and Balance. Receive and reproduce flight plans, weather, NOTAM/INTAMS and any other documents sent to the flight crews from Dispatch to operate their flight. Send and receive aircraft movement and load messages to and from up line and down line stations via SITA, e-Mail, fax or any other means required to notify all concerned. Coordinate with GCC to alert crews for flights and arrange ground transportation for crew between aircraft, operations, and hotels as required. Arrange and order catering for flights adhering to proper catering procedures and levels per Company catering standards as provided in the published manuals. Supervise aircraft and loading crews. Ensure that the station-marshaling plan is followed, as required. Replace and/or revises aircraft manuals and Jeppesens, as required. Conduct FOD and Safety audits as required. Identify potential problems as they develop and work with the Station Manager, GCC, and Customer to reach resolutions. Ensure that all required Company reports are completed and distributed in a timely manner. Follow all required safety and security procedures as dictated by the Ground Security Coordinator (GSC) and the TSA. Qualified if required by station operations as MTS and DBL operator. Performs other duties as assigned, including GSE and UGSE maintenance.
- Demonstrate an ability to teach technical systems and skills to vendors and handlers to ensure proper handling of Company aircraft.
- Have a broad background in the airline industry or aviation.
- Have a specific experience in the areas of duty and operations.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Computer literacy, the ability to not only run basic e-mail and word processing programs, but be able to learn and operate proficiently company and industry programs. Some examples are as follows:
- Applicants are required to successfully pass company Initial and annual recurrent training in areas of Load planning, Weight & Balance, and aircraft handling
- Ability to supervise staff, vendors, and contractors, including ability communicate clearly both written and verbal.
- Maintain a current and valid driver’s license.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: email@example.com
Atlas Air, Inc. - 20 months ago