SYSCO NM, LLC
DATE: December 31, 2012
TITLE: Delivery Driver – Albuquerque
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for delivering product to customers in a timely and efficient manner with minimum shorts and damage and, maintain good customer relations by resolving customer complaints/problems within established guidelines.
- At least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Class A CDL, doubles endorsements (prefer hazmat endorsement also) and clean MVR driving record.
- Current DOT medical card
- Must be able to pass DOT Drug Test and Physical and Agility Tests
- Must have minimum 1 year DOT driving experience.
- Previous delivery experience preferred (i.e. food, beverage and/or laundry delivery)
SYSCO - 2 years ago
As a subsidiary of SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice distributor in North America, Sysco Houston distributes fresh and frozen meat,...