This position is responsible for assisting with needs analysis and assessment; assisting with the recommendation of learning solutions; facilitating delivery of solutions; supporting the Learning Management System, supporting the implementation of performance and learning solutions, and evaluating solutions.
1) Bachelor degree OR 2 years of experience in insurance or health care or communications or training including experience in one or more of the following: * 1 year experience in coaching of team members, or coaching small groups or performance analysis or development of solutions;
2) 1 year experience in classroom facilitation or leading small meetings or small groups;
3) PC experience utilizing software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
4) Knowledge of adult learning theories;
5) Ability to work with multiple internal and external customers, subject matter experts;
6) Experience with Learning Management System or other related system/application.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) In depth knowledge of insurance or health care or departmental-specific area;
2) Experience with Indian Health Service program and system.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 years ago