Responsible for cleanliness of all guest rooms assigned to the standards set by management. Must be able to work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains cleanliness of guest rooms up to hotel standards
• Keeps daily assignment paperwork updated
• Required to clean a minimum (but not limited to) 16 credits per 8 hour shift.
Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests.
• Must have all documents required for work in the U.S.
• Must be able to understand written and oral instructions in English
• Previous Guest Room Attendant experience helpful
• Must be able to stand for duration of shift
• Must be able to bend, kneel, lift, grab, pull, and stretch
• Must be able to push objects weighing up to 225 lbs
• Must be able to lift and or carry objects weighing around 30 lbs
• Must be able to reach above head and shoulders
Must be able to obtain and maintain all cards required by the company. Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
Required Work Cards
. None Required
American Casino & Entertainment Properties
- 2 years ago - save job