Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology or closely related field and knowledge of cultural resource management within California is required.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to efficiently perform research, writing and data analysis
• Ability to work in an environment with budget and scheduling requirements
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Archaeological crew needed for historic-period excavation in Santa Clara County.
The candidate will be responsible for conducting archaeological excavation of a historic-period archaeological site. The candidate will work with other archaeologists and osteologists. Excavation will include resources documentation in the field through preparation of field forms, photography, and mapping. The candidate must be capable of meeting the physical demands of excavation duties including working in difficult terrain and inclement weather conditions. The candidate will be expected to coordinate the necessary field equipment and vehicles to complete field assignments.
URS Corporation - 19 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...