Enterprise Architect Responsibilities
Partner Managed Print Services is a dynamic, growing part of HP’s LES portfolio. Building on the acquisition of Printelligent, we are chartered to take our offering, service delivery model, and technology to the world. A key role in this is that of IT Business Systems Consultant, which will help us with the following:
Other responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the overall IT systems strategy. We have legacy applications from both HP and Printelligent. We need to integrate and transform these assets as we grow our business.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end flow of information throughout our business, ensuring we have a solid stable of integrated applications and platforms.
- Be our main liaison with HP IT as we migrate legacy applications to the NGDC, and integrate with HP’s systems of record such as SAP and Salesforce.com.
- Be a key member of the team that works with our development partners such as Simac to ensure a positive experience for both the partner and HP.
- Be a key resource for our business expansion teams as they make and execute plans to roll out our business in various countries.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers throughout our organization and the various organizations we touch.
- Influence the business strategy with IT initiatives.
- Determine and communicate strategic IT decisions to achieve alignment.
- Represent the business during IT-priority setting processes.
- Identify leverage opportunities across different teams, businesses, and regions.
- Actively participate in IT projects.
- Promote best practices in performing the work.
- Identify the need for new IT processes and capabilities that provide significant improvements.
Education, experience, and skills required
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and 10+ years experience.
Excellent knowledge of HP systems a plus.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
Deep business experience at domain level.
Strong relationship management skills.
Excellent project management and proc
ess development skills.
United States-Utah-Salt Lake City
Yes, 25 % of the Time
HP - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...