Reporting to the Varian Business Unit Controller, the Senior Sales Finance Manager is a key member of the business unit management team with responsibilities for:
· Forecasting and reporting equipment revenue and bookings
· Forecasting and reporting upgrades revenue and bookings
· Coordinate with Sales Operations, Logistics, and Manufacturing to ensure quarterly revenue targets are achieved.
· Backlog reporting and assessment
· Profitability analysis for all proposed sales and large orders
· Market share reporting and analysis
· Forecasting and reporting on equipment sent to customers for evaluation
· Managing the approval for payment term modifications and other non-standard terms
· Constant communication with the Regional Product Managers, and Global Sales Account Managers to ensure that commercial terms and pricing are appropriate.
· Support the Order Booking process, including Discount approval management.
· Support accounting and business unit reporting requirements as needed, for example inventory and revenue recognition
· Financial reporting by Customer, including Orders, Revenue and Gross Margins.
· Various ad hoc analyses and deal-specific requests
The Senior Sales Finance Manager will attend regular meetings such as weekly customer reviews, weekly sales operations and manufacturing meetings, and provide regular status updates to many different stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in business related field
· MBA preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, minimum of 10 years overall
· High-technology capital equipment industry experience preferred
Position is located in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Local candidates preferred.
Please apply on-line at:
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce.
"The above listed position(s) involves access to export controlled technology which is subject to U.S. Department of Commerce export control regulations”. Otherwise qualified candidates must meet these export control requirements or a deemed export license from the Commerce Department before a final job offer can be extended.