Clinical Liaison -Transitional Care & Rehab Centers- Cleveland
Identifies, manages and develops lead sources for multiple Kindred nursing centers within an assigned market. Conducts on-site clinical assessments of potential patients and determines appropriateness for admissions. Facilitates all aspects of a smooth transfer/admission process.
Clinical Liaison Admissions Customer Service Sales Marketing Consultant Administrative RN Registered Nurse
If you are a current
- Customer services, sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in either an administrative or consultant role, or involvement in a survey process.
- A minimum of three years clinical experience, of which two years were in a long-term care environment.
- Valid drivers license.
- Valid CPR certification where required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or therapy. BS degree preferred.
- Valid clinical license in the state employed. RN preferred.
OH-Solon-Kindred Trans. Care & Rehab-Stratford
Kindred Healthcare - 18 months ago
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...