Oracle Test Lead (P2P)
Job ID #: 21827
Company : Expedia, Inc.
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Technology
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelors
Experience Required : 5-7 Years
Relocation Provided : Yes
Expedia has embarked on a financial systems transformation project which includes the implementation of Oracle E- Business Suite (EBS) R12. In conjunction with this initiative, the Expedia Oracle Enterprise Systems Test team is looking for a motivated Oracle Applications Test Lead for the Procure to Pay (PTP) work stream. You would be a critical part of a growing Corp IT team using the latest technology to improve our employee and partner experience across web and mobile platforms, empowering thousands of employees and partners to work and deliver every day.
We are hiring a Test Lead for Procure to Pay work stream to own the test planning, test execution, building and maintaining the automation scripts for the Oracle EBS modules. In this role, we require a solid understanding of end to end Oracle Financials business processes and an ability to understand our modification of those processes to facilitate the implementation of our Oracle EBS platform.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Primary responsibilities include working with PM/Module Leads to devise test strategies, contribute to specification reviews and dev design to promote quality in the early stages of the project
- Work closely with the neighboring teams in the Expedia End to End Technology stack
- Create and Execute test cases, report Test execution status and Defect metrics for projects with sophisticated test management tools
- Design and implement robust, scalable, and high quality Test automation suites, to improve quality and productivity of functional and regression tests
- Create, execute and maintain Load test scripts using LoadRunner
- Write, execute and debug automated test cases, trouble shoot and debug complex transaction systems
- Work closely with the business partners and drive the UAT cycles
- Mentor junior members of the team (onsite and offshore)
- As a group expert of a specific feature or component, contribute this expertise to others. Detect underlying problems and patterns and look beyond the obvious.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in testing Oracle EBS application modules like Procurement, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Payments, EBTax
- Hands on experience using Test Management and Automation Tools (Example: Quality Center, Team Foundation Server, Quick Test Professional, Loadrunner)
- Hands on experience testing RICEW components
- In-depth knowledge and experience with QA and Testing, Test methodologies and how Test fits into the SDLC
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, relational databases & XML
- Proven ability to understand and translate functional requirements into working test plans and test cases for complex features
- Expert knowledge of test automation techniques and testing tools
About Expedia, Inc.
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of programming with strong coding and debugging abilities
- Good experience working on Windows and Java platform
- Ability to provide strong mentorship to other testers in the organization and lead projects spanning multiple groups
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia - 14 months ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...