Reporting to the Director of Product Controlling and Profitability Management, this position directly supports the Head of Product Controlling and Marketing Operations, Head of Go To Market (GTM), CMO, as well as peers and management within GTM and Product Marketing. Provide timely, relevant and accurate financial and operational performance data and analyses to all assigned functions to support the Go To Market Function. Perform business, and operational analysis to impact top-line and bottom-line results and to support senior management decision making. In doing so, this individual will update monthly reports, track performance against projections, work with department heads to develop sound product lines and assist in the preparation, analysis and presentation of the monthly results to the executive management team.
Skills and Abilities :
- Lead Category Planning to ensure BUs and Markets achieve their Category Plans.
- Establish new processes with GTM team on financial results, KPI tracking, and market category planning. Partner and drive new processes with GTM Business Planning which involves Market Category Planning (Net Sales), Margins, and strategic business planning.
- Develop price harmonization practices to identify areas of concern and opportunities. Partner with GTM team to drive process and support decision making.
- Support monthly IBP drumbeats with BUs to establish new processes to ensure all timelines are achieved.
- Develop IBP Brand Review deck to support monthly reconciliation meetings.
- Enable fact based decision by creating transparency on relevant P&L line items (market & category focus), Performance Indicators and key project & process progress results.
- Effective communication skills (presentation and written)
- Microsoft Office Applications including Advanced Excel
- SAP, Business Data Warehouse
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Highly analytical.
- Outstanding skills to identify risks and opportunities
- Financial Analysis
- 3-5 years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business Analysis Experience
- Project Management and/or team leading experience
- Advanced Excel, Access, and PowerPoint Skills
For more than 80 years, the adidas Group has been part of the world of sports on every level, delivering state-of-the-art sports footwear,...