1. Supervise the food service staff to maintain a safe and efficient food service operation.
2. Establish and maintain a cost control/inventory system.
3. Create, revise and implement menus according to guest/camper/staff needs.
4. Develop routines, schedules and procedures for food service operations.
5. Comply with all federal, state and local health and safety guidelines.
6. Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the dining facility.
7. Attend USDA training seminars and other professional training as required.
8. Perform the duties of cook as necessary.
9. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relationships with co-workers, supervisor(s) and camp guests.
1. High School graduate or equivalent with some food services training and at least three years experience in institutional food service with one year supervisory experience. Combination of training and experience will be considered.
2. Possess or secure a ServSafe Food Handling certificate within 30 days of employment.
3. Must be a team player, a self-starter, able to handle several projects at the same time and perform well with minimum supervision.
4. Must think independently and demonstrate sound judgment.
5. Hold a valid Missouri State drivers license and pass The Salvation Army MVR check.
Demonstrate computer literacy in Windows and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
CONTACT PERSON: DAVE LENHARDT
ADDRESS: 1466 Hwy N Bourbon, MO65441
Battling to provide social services, The Salvation Army is more than 4 million strong -- including some 3.4 million registered volunteers....