Reference Code: 13006160
Location: Sugarland, TX, USA
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Provide customers with superior and quality customer service while performing efficient and accurate transaction processing. Maximize client solutions by referring clients for new products and services based on their financial goals while performing basic banking transactions.
Position Responsibilities :
• Deliver outstanding customer service by executing financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
• Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
• Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and develop a customer first culture.
• Maintain an acceptable difference and findings record.
• Drive efforts in the Branch to identify and implement service behaviors that improve the overall customer experience.
• Deepen client relationships by effectively referring bank products and services (POS key: Credit Offers)
• Contribute to branch huddles, performance assessments and coaching with manager, and effectively execute all Step-Up! routines.
• Achieve referral and scorecard goals.
• Participate in daily sales activities and branch sales promotions to peak customer interest and refer customers to Personal Bankers.
• Proactively learn new and existing products through sales aid (features, benefits, fees, etc.).
• Proactively educate customers on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Online and Telephone Banking).
• Create a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for customers and employees.
• Foster teamwork in the branch to ensure a positive overall customer experience.
• Support sales/service activities within the Branch by participating in seminars, micro-marketing events, promotional campaigns, product initiatives, etc.
• Resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquires promptly and effectively.
The information listed within this Description
summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of
all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
NOTE: You may be required to take a timed online assessment once you complete an online profile.
If you need to take the assessment, you will either be directed to do immediately or you will receive an
email with instructions on how to access the assessment within the next few days. Please ensure that
your email address is accurate on our system, and please note that the assessment invitation may
go into your spam folder rather than to your inbox. The assessment will require 45-60 minutes of
uninterrupted time to complete.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent relevant experience (12 months cumulative full-time work experience in a role of similar scope and responsibility) required.
• Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired
• Customer service orientation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills
• Retail/sales experience preferred
Citi - 17 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...