Intertek is a leading international provider of quality and safety services to a wide range of global and local industries, employing over 30,000 people worldwide.
Intertek Industry & Assurance is a global end-to-end services provider of technical verification, second party auditing, supplier evaluation, conformity assessment, asset integrity management, consulting, and system certification. We serve a wide variety of industries, including oil, gas, petrochemical, power, renewable energy and civil & Infrastructure.
Job Title: Sampling Inspector
Job Location: Various Locations throughout the US
The opportunity has arisen for a Sampling Inspector to join this global organization which respects diverse perspectives, experiences, and traditions as essential, and values each employee’s contribution towards achieving our business objectives.
- To perform, by specified methodology, visual observation, and sampling of bulk, bagged, or liquid commodities.
- Communicate and coordinate with facility, transport, and Company personnel to promote smooth exercise of duties assigned.
- Monitor the availability of the supplies needed for the above processes, and to make any needs for such supplies known to the Dispatcher or Coordinator.
- Perform routine equipment function checks.
- Organize and coordinate tasks so that services are rendered, and reports and samples are submitted, in a timely manner.
- Maintain work areas, records, and equipment in a clean, organized, and functional condition.
- Verify and communicate the results obtained, and to make the entries into the appropriate media, whether print or electronic, required to ensure the validity and traceability of the information.
- Carry out the above responsibilities, and all others which may be assigned, in a manner demonstrating support for and adherence to the Company’s Safety Policy and Procedures, Quality Policy and Procedures, Ethics Policy, Environmental Management System, Vision and Strategy, and to exercise good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy in so doing.
- Frequent travel will be required
Intertek offers a culture where motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company matching, 100% tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off package.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to grasp basic mathematics concepts and be trainable in the practical aspects of the job.
- Physically able to perform assigned tasks.
- A positive attitude, high tolerance for job pressure and long hours, and the ability for working and communicating with persons of diverse personalities and backgrounds.
- Valid Driver’s License
Intertek - 16 months ago
Intertek is a nosy nellie when it comes to product safety and international trade. The company, a leading provider of testing and inspection...