Stansberry Radio has an immediate opening for a Senior Producer.
Candidate MUST possess knowledge of how direct response marketing works in order to deliver the best possible product to both our existing subscribers as well as new listeners. The ideal candidate will have a passion for financial and political podcasts.
Candidates to be considered must have excellent communication skills. It’s imperative this person be a team player since they will work with various departments within Stansberry (editorial, marketing, copywriting, media, editors, tech etc.).
Managing the day-to-day operations of the Stansberry Radio shows, light editing and copywriting, booking the BEST guests, creating partnerships for growing the email lists, an understanding of how to identify the “Big Ideas” within Stansberry’s newsletters and transforming them into entertaining and informative radio podcasts with the goal of increasing revenues.
Desired Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
• Excellent PC skills, including MS Word and Excel
• Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills including effective project management skills
• Writing and editing proficiency
• Knowledge of monetizing content
• Action based individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience in direct response marketing
If you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of the best financial podcast in the world, this is your chance.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to Aaron Brabham.
Agora, Inc. - 2 years ago
For the ancient Greeks, the center of social activity was the Agora, a lively marketplace where people came not only to buy and sell goods,...