Regardless of college major or professional experience, nearly 100% of our full-time employees start out in our Management Training Program. This allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and understand how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed.
Once you've completed your initial orientation and training, you'll be assigned to a branch office in your home area and the hands-on training begins. You'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees.
During your first year, you will actively participate in everything from sales and marketing and customer service to operations and finance. You will learn how to assist our different types of customers from insurance replacement, to corporate and retail. As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated to determine your proficiency in these areas. Successful completion of these tests and evaluations will result in rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions.
As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you. You can choose, as most people do, to continue your rewarding ascent within our Rental Operations managerial track or you can explore one of many other exciting options including Fleet Management, Human Resources, Car Sales, Accounting, Marketing and more.
Looking for candidates with experience in restaurant management, retail management, account executive, account manager, customer service, commissioned sales, incentive based sales, sales executive, account executive, sales representative, business development, B2B sales, sales coordinator, sales manager, retail manager, restaurant manager who are looking for entry level sales, retail or management opportunities.
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships utilizing the sales skills you are taught. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to manage a profitable business by driving retail sales. You will also learn how to deliver and manage superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper sales techniques, corporate and retail account management, problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: work experience in a customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations OR military leadership experience (preferably E4 status or higher)
- Must have an unrestricted valid drivers license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- Must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to Flushing, Queens Village, Ozone Park or Jamaica or be moving to these locations within 30 days of application or within 30 days post college graduation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be fluent in English and Korean.
Taking care of people. That’s what working at Enterprise Holdings is all about. And how we’ve become the largest transportation...