Oversee the daily operations of Sterling branded ( Kay, Jared, Kay outlet, etc) E-commerce, digital social media and e-mail production and processes to ensure smooth production flow from concept to delivery, to our customers. Primary Liaison between Media Services, Advertising, Merchandising, and IT.
· Direct and oversee the approval, production and distribution processes of all E-Commerce development including on-line activity, mobile e-mail and social, as well as, digital advertising.
· Oversees all photography needs for digital, print, and TV.
· Provide field support/marketing materials for all stores/all division.
· Develop and maintain annual E-commerce production calendars.
· Supervise and mentor Media Services Production Coordinator.
· Develop and nurture vendor relationships to ensure that the highest print standards are met and maintained.
· Collaborate and interact with advertising, marketing, merchandising, E-commerce and social media across all levels of management.
· Manage digital advertising partners to ensure high qualified accuracy of materials. Help develop and manage digital budgeting and expense control.
· 3-5 years experience in production coordination and project management.
· Desired qualifications include a 4-year college degree in marketing or related field.
· Must possess strong negotiating skills and the ability to develop and manage budgets.
· Strong organizational, communication, time management and leadership skills.
· Sourcing and supply chain strategy experience.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Access.
Sterling Jewelers Inc. - 10 months ago