Regional Sales Manager, Natural Channel - Sales
Grow with us as a Regional Sales Manager: Natural Channel with Kashi! You will have the opportunity to use your experience, skills, and communication abilities and to grow with us in a world-class organization. Provide leadership and direction to National Broker sales force, Natural Distributors and Whole Foods Regional Offices for Kashi Natural Channel Sales. Lead and manage the broker sales execution team and natural distributors in the assigned geography to successfully achieve defined objectives including sales and operating profit; market share; speed to market; and ACV. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Region Sales Manager, Natural Channel at Kashi, you will be part of our success by:
- Developing innovative strategies and tactics to increase and/or gain distribution of core and innovation items in order to address high-volume customer concerns and attain budget. Assesses market needs, formulates execution strategies and communicates to key personnel within agency, customer, and internally
- Ensuring presentation of new and existing products to customer utilizing a full range of data and resources for sell in at store level. Troubleshoot distribution, voiding issues and measuring results
- Working through agency team and collaborate with retail sales organization to meet objectives. Ensuring POG compliance, shelf management and execution of retail plan through leadership of agency retail sales force.
- Creating and providing tools for agency team, training agency reps, and insuring compliance and execution
- Understanding market and customer pricing strategy. Ensuring promotion price point integrity and parity at the shelf and influencing national direction on market pricing
- Executing headquarter plans as directed by the retail sales organization and agency HQ team. Seeking increased volume opportunities and utilizing Kellogg expertise to maximize portfolio performance and overall category growth
Influencing cross functional areas including Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Marketing, Business Management and Retail Sales
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Natural Channel, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree OR high school diploma/GED plus significant sales related experience
- Prior exposure and/or experience with Natural/Organic customers and brands
- Experience working in Sales within CPG or food industry
- Natural Channel experience
- Very strong financial acumen necessary to establish and manage gross sales goals and promotional budget
- Ability to successfully lead and manage a sales team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as interpersonal skills are needed in this position
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Experience using customer relationship management systems
- Sales experience with a brokered go-to-market model
Kellogg (Kashi) Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations and no DUI convictions within the last 36 months
- Ability to travel up to 60% on a weekly basis
- The successful candidate will be located in a home based office along the Eastern Seaboard ideally in either Philadelphia, PA - Providence, RI - Boston, MA or other cities near a major airport
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 19 months ago