Sales Manager – goviral Germany
AOL Europe is made up of the following subsidiary brands – Huffington Post Media Group, advertising.com, goviral and ADTECH.
The Area: goviral specialises in online video and digital advertising, enabling the most prestigious and largest global brands including Nike, Sony and Nokia to distribute video content through our growing network of 120,000 unique websites worldwide.
goviral is already one of the leading online video businesses in Europe which we achieved in just 5 years through the development of cutting edge technology, rapid video industry growth and continued expansion in to new markets and investing in the highest calibre employees.
Activity / profile
Skills / knowledge:
- Identification of agency clients and related contacts
- Development of long-term relationships with clients and agencies at all levels
- Negotiations with media leaders at different levels
- Acquisition campaign from the different sectors of the economy
- Active participation in the campaign execution and control
- Close cooperation with the publishing team and the Campaign Management
- Develop and implement sales strategies through product enhancements
- Participation in the further expansion plans of the company
- Experience in selling online campaigns
- Demonstrated contacts with the major media agencies and their planning teams
- Confident, competent and well presented
- Teamwork, goal-oriented and highly motivated
- International experience is an advantage
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent English language skills required
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel)
Adweek - 21 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...