We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We are looking for a Client Services Manager for our Windsor County, Vermont home health team . We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
As Client Services Manager you will focus on documentation, tracking and coordination of a caseload of clients. You will assist in growing your office’s profitability through long-term relationship building and follow-up with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations. You will help maintain effective fiscal management by coordinating the billing and processing of services (entering OASIS documentation) and monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.) while partnering with the manager to supervise, support and maintain communicative relationships with field employees. Specific responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, energetic and possess strong follow up skills.
- Entering referral information into the Homecare Homebase database
- Working with the office Nurse Managers to schedule clinical visits
- Ensuring home visits are occurring as scheduled
- Managing productivity of caregivers (RNs, LPNs, HHAs, therapists)
- Providing customer service to clients and family members on a daily basis
Feel the difference higher standards make. EOE.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus
- Some experience with Medicare, OASIS, and CHAP a plus
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Proven communication and PC skills (including solid phone marketing and data entry ability)
Bayada - 2 years ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...