CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER MANAGER
Suburban's facility in South Burlington, VT is seeking a dynamic leader to plan and execute the day-to-day operations of a single or multi- location Customer Service Center (CSC) and its product distribution, storage, sales and service activities. Responsible for achieving or exceeding Company financial and growth goals in controllable profit, customer base, Return on Assets Employed (ROAE) and customer satisfaction.
Our Customer Service Center (CSC) Managers are enthusiastic, customer-focused, and have the drive and ambition to increase profit, gallons and market share. The CSC Manager's primary responsibility is to plan and supervise the day-to-day operations of the location. This includes, but is not limited to, managing the product distribution, storage, and sales and service activities while enhancing profitable customer relationships.
- Monitor and assure complete government regulatory and Suburban’s business practices compliance, including safety, health and environmental, human resources, financial and ethical considerations. Maintain goal of zero preventable accidents.
- Analyze, plan and execute all financial and operational aspects of one or more CSCs, directing fuel distribution and service, customer acquisition and retention functions.
- Create and implement strategies to increase customer base and achieve profitable gallon growth.
- Manage CSC P&L to meet or exceed budget goals and achieve sustainable, profitable growth. Manage the CSC’s inventory, fixed assets and receivables to continuously improve ROAE.
- Provide leadership for the development of residential and commercial sales opportunities in the assigned marketplace.
- Ensure all customer interaction and service is performed in a manner which consistently meets or exceeds Company defined customer expectations to support customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop, manage and lead a high-performance, results-driven team. Coach, motivate and energize the entire CSC team to achieve maximum potential and optimal results. Monitor employee performance, implement individual development plans and activities, initiate and coordinate training and incentive plans, and evaluate employees against clear performance standards and Company policies.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and is headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey. Suburban serves the energy needs of its residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers in 41 states .
- BS in Business Management with a minimum of 3 years business and/or operational experience
- Delivery and/or distribution, sales, and general management experience desired
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to provide strong leadership through coaching and mentoring with a focus on customer service
- Ability to motivate employees in a challenging and dynamic business environment
Suburban places great importance in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information, please visit us at: www.suburbanpropane.jobs
As part of our pre-employment hiring process, DOT physicals, drug testing and background checks are performed.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable laws.
Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Ranch-style homes are heated and backyard barbecues fueled by Suburban Propane Partners, a leading US retail propane marketer which competes...