Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and advisory services, helps clients understand the complexity of issues such as performance, privacy, risk, controls, and data analysis.
Deloitte & Touche's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in audit and accounting, financial management, business process improvement, risk and compliance, security and privacy, IT governance and technology controls, finance and controls analysis & remediation, data quality services and reporting services.
a. ref: intelligence
b. ref: Intel2012
Federal A-123/Internal Controls Senior Consultant with TS or SCI clearance required
We have opportunities available to grow your financial management or accounting career in support of Deloitte's business in the Intelligence Community. Examples include accounting for General Property, Plant and Equipment (PP&E), budgetary and proprietary accounting policies and procedures, financial statement compilation, financial reconciliation, internal control assessment and development, audit remediation, audit readiness, cost accounting etc.
Qualifications and Required Skills
Federal Business Risk Senior Consultants must have 4+ years of required skills in one or more of the following capabilities and have experience leading small project teams:
· Performing financial statement audits and/or auditability assessments
· Experience in reviewing, analyzing, validating, and reconciling financial/accounting information
· Knowledge of accounting and transaction process, internal control objectives and generally accepted accounting principles
· Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 and/or OMB Circular A-123 documentation, testing and reporting requirements.
· Knowledge of risk assessment and/or enterprise risk management concepts
Active Top Secret clearance or TS/SCI clearance required
Preferred Skills :
• CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA, or CISSP certification is a plus
• Prior federal consulting experience is a plus
• Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a self motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
• Candidates that possess an active Federal security clearance
• BA/BS degree with a concentration in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field.
Required Work Location and Travel requirements:
Candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and be open to travel when needed.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...