8253 61ST Street NW
Stanley, ND 58784
Job Title: Journeyman Lineman
Job Wage: $30.00 - $35.00/HR Starting
Blue Cross Blue Shield of ND 100% paid on single 90/10 plan
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Dental and Vision through BS/BC
3% Matching Retirement Plan
9 Paid Holidays
Paid Sick Days
MANY other great benefits!!
Requirements: 4 Year DOL Accredited Lineman Apprentice Program Completion
Prefer 4 Years Experience of Journeyman Work
Class A Commercial Driver’s License
Higher Power LLC is a rapidly growing company based in North West North Dakota. We offer a safe working enviroment with oppertunity for advancement to qualified employees.
General Job Duties:
1. Responsibly Drive Trucks & Equipment
2. Pass Written Knowledge Evaluation
3. Pass Pole Climbing Evaluation
5. Positive Attitude, Enthusiastic, & Hard Working
6. Excellent Communication Skills
7. Continued Education
8. Organize Tools & Trucks to Company Specifications
9. Follow Directions
10. Apply general knowledge to everyday tasks
11. Physical Labor
12. Practice & Enforce Safety on the job
13. Work in Extreme Weather Conditions (Hot/Cold)
14. Perform Work at Various Heights
15. Instruct & Train Apprentice Linemen
16. Be Responsible for Safe, Timely, Correct Work Completion
17. Understand Cost Control
18. Work from Poles
19. Maintain Clean Truck and Work Areas
Specific Job Duties:
1. Lift 75 pounds up to 30 times per day.
2. Lift 50 pounds up to 80 times per day.
3. Repetitious bending up to 100 times per day.
4. Climb & work up to 75 feet.
5. Read and understand spec sheets – correctly perform work accordingly.
6. Assist in team jobs.
7. Repetitious shoveling.
8. Obtain & maintain CPR Certification.
9. Safety Meeting involvement.
10. Report accidents & equipment abuse.
12. Work closely with management in monitoring the following areas:
a. Safety Issues.
b. Budgeting Issues.
c. Employee Manual Procedures.
d. Efficiency Planning (Company & Crew)
e. Positive Attitudes
13. Oversee & sign Apprentice Monthly Hourly Sheets.
14. Recognize different voltages & use appropriate work practices.
15. Be a motivator to encourage job safety, organization, & positive attitudes.
16. Ensure proper maintenance of PPE, tools, & insulating devices.
17. Maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction, with company’s product.
18. Maintain tools, keep work areas clean (shop, trucks, etc.) and in good working order.
***********Serious Inquerys Only Need Apply!! This is North Dakota, ask your wife's permission***************