Engagement Specialist – Brand Ambassador
Part Time Flexible
Seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, and self-motivated individuals
We are looking for the “best and the brightest” to be product demonstrators to deliver the best brand experience for our clients! This part-time opportunity can fit in almost any life!
If you are looking to add income to your bottom line – and you want to work weekend hours and/or want to have a flexible work/life balance – this is the position for you!
These are independent contracting opportunities paid per project basis
Engagement Specialists represent client’s brands through product samplings and consumer activities to increase brand awareness and drive product sales at retail locations.
We are seeking candidates who are motivated, interested, personable, and reliable!
This opportunity offers the following:
- Avariety of work opportunities from a variety of clients
- Flexibility in work schedule in a fun, social environment
- Work opportunities are available on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays
- No minimum hours required to remain on our list to be presented work opportunities
- Set fee paid for each event
Specifically, the Engagement Specialist will:
- Become knowledgeable on product information and understand the details regarding events
- Set-up and break down demonstration/event area
- Prepare samples or product display
- Engage and interact with consumers to increase brand awareness and convert shoppers to buyers
- Distribute marketing materials
- Report project results via Internet
- Complete safety certification and comply with all food safety requirements and regulations
- Possess reliable transportation to arrive to events
PromoWorks is a marketing services company, based in Illinois that is one of the nation’s leading providers of consumer engagement strategies for sampling, demonstration and event programs at retail establishments and more. PromoWorks designs and delivers break-through marketing solutions nationwide. Please review our website www.promoworks.com to learn more about us.
- Friendly, outgoing personality; confident and enthusiastic to interact with retail shoppers
- Basic computer skills including email skills and actively participate in our web portal management system for accepting jobs, updates and reporting
- Ownership and ability to operate common household items such as toaster oven, crock pot, electric skillet and microwave
- Physical Demands: Must be able to lift and carry product from shelf to demonstration table; pull, carry, set up and take down folding, portable demonstration table and be able to stand for up to 4 hours continuously
- Successful completion of our on-line Engagement Specialist screening assessment
- Excellent hygiene and professional appearance
PromoWorks - 15 months ago