The Supervisor Real Estate Facilities Operations will assist the Facilities Manager in the performance of his/her job responsibilities.
- Performance of the following property inspections for the entire Facility Manager portfolio (east and west Idaho, eastern Oregon, northern Nevada):
- Central Office Certification
- Real Estate Certification
- Fire Life Safety
- Water Hazards
- Building Equipment Inventory Validation
- House Services (janitorial, grounds)
- HVAC Supplier Performance Management
- Building Repair Needs
- Remotely access Building Automation Systems to investigate alarms, determine urgency of response, and take appropriate action
- Upkeep of the Real Estate Certification binder at each property
- Oversight of staff and vendors providing building related services, including HVAC; electrical; janitorial; landscaping; snow removal
- Enter expense and capital projects in the appropriate corporate database
- Develop and write specifications for repair projects and obtain associated bids
- Commission new buildings and building systems
- Includes inventory of new systems and the appropriate assignment and scheduling of preventative maintenance.
- Update and administer Fire/Life/Safety and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Automobile travel will be required to inspect properties
- Required to be available by phone/pager and participate in management on call duty rotation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent property management experience, preferably in a large organization
- Must be able to relocate to future Facility Management position opening
- Basic knowledge of facilities management principles, technical knowledge of building systems, techniques and laws involved in the operations and maintenance of facilities
- Knowledge of computers for use with database, spreadsheet, word processing and other relevant software packages.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Technical skills for building systems (mechanical and electrical) and energy management
- Ability to focus on client service and conflict resolution
- Detail oriented with strong planning, monitoring, and follow up skills
- Ability to work effectively with other disciples within the Real Estate organization as well as other business units within the corporation
- Self starter with results oriented attitude
- Experienced managing people or managing people who are remotely located
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 15 months ago