When you join our family at Emeritus, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
As Regional Director of Quality Services (RN), you will be responsible for ensuring assigned communities are provided with regional oversight of quality improvement activities that focus on wellness, clinical management, medication management, risk management, staff training, education, staff performance and survey preparedness. Responsibilities in this role include providing training/education and support at Corporate, Regional, and Community levels to include resident care and personnel issues; participating in the design, development and implementation of quality improvement systems and procedures to achieve deficiency free surveys and meet company standards, and monitoring and managing the potential for safe practices to avail and eliminate risk and liability. Expected travel for this position is up to 90%.
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in good standing by the State Licensing Authority.
- Must have at least three years of multi-site management experience in the senior living or long term care industry.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, state regulatory agencies, hospitals and the general public.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Must meet all health requirements and pass criminal background check.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 21 months ago